Wednesday, March 25, 2009

busy school week

I remember I said I would update after my first week of school; well I kind of forgot to do that now that I am in my 2nd week of my 2nd block of classes. the first week was a little rough. Some of the assignments for English are a little tough and I am having a hard time understanding them so I am still trying to figure out an assignment that was due in week one. if I do not post it before 11:59 tomorrow night I will not receive any credit for it. I am not going to let it get to that point since this assignment is a 50 point assignment. I will already lose 30% of my grade on it which for right now is only 15 points.

My new English instructor is wonderful and is very concerned about how I feel with the work in this class. It is hard stuff but I am going to make it through this class. My instructor for this class gets back to me quickly, I am the one who can never get to her in a good amount of time because I am at work in the evenings. yesterday I did email her on my lunch break from my phone to be able to get back to her quickly.

Today I have also been able to get back to her quickly since I have not had to work, so that has helpped me, just to be able to contact her throughout the day. It really helps when I have time to sit here in front of my computer so I can get my questions answered quickly and that I can also get back to my instructor quickly.

I will update again tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment