This is the last week for my first two classes! I am so excited to be getting onto my next two classes. this past week has been so stressful with school, trying to get my assignments in on time has been a little bit harder. I am getting very nervous about the big project for both of my classes, I know I will do good on mmy Expository essay, but the student survival guide for Gen 105, I don't know I am nervous about that one. week 8 was so hard for me in GEN 105 because my assignments for that week were late and I lost points on them. in that class if I do good this week I will still be able to pull an A-. I am going to do my best this week to get everything in ontime; although my instructor has made it very clear that even if the student survival guide is 1 minute late we will recieve a "0" on the project. It will be such a relief to have these first two classes out of the way. I will try to update again tonight when I get home from work.
No comments:
Post a Comment