Today I had a very nice lesson, it was so much fun! today it was so funny, while Ms.Pike was taking a 10 minute break during my lesson to go eat before she had parent teacher conferences, I went in one of the practice rooms and checked to see what piano sounded best so I could bring it in her room so we could play the song I am going to be playing with david very soon, together and I brought two pianos in her room because I could not tell which one sounded the best. so, when she came back Ms.Pike and Mrs.Tuckness were just coming in he room with ANOTHER piano. and Mrs.Tuckness looked in the room like she was stuned that there were already two pianos in Ms.Pikes room, and Ms.Pike had her back to me so she did not see it until I said "Ms.Pike" and she looked over and she started laughing. she said "I should have paid more attention", Mrs.Tuckness then said something funny, I can't remember exactly what she said but it was funny. I should have gottena picture of all of this happening, but I did not :( it was so funny, Ms.Pike and I were just laughing! she said I should have known, and I just laughed, so did she. it was just so funny. you would have had to have been there to see what was happening to really laugh about it because it was just hularious!!!
Ms.Pike said I am doing really good on the song of Davids, and that all I have to work on are the last two or three pages of the song, and get them down really well. I can't believe how far I have come in the song, and the performance is not until May! so I have a long time to still get it perfect! I really enjoy playing the song with Ms.Pike, she makes it so fun! we will be going over a different song next week hopefully, since we did not get a chance to do it today since we practiced the whole time on the song I will be playing with David in May.
Next week I sahould have a lesson, also next week is the last week for my first two classes of college! I hope I do good on the 250 point project! I am so nervous about that. I just can't wait to begin my next two classes on March 16th! for my computer class we will be doing a power point project as our final 250 project, and I am excited for that project because I have a feeling I will do really good on that one. I will update more tomorrow.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment