From reading Gracie's Blog she seems like she was a sweet little angel from Day 1. I have had a hard time not thinking about Gracie since she passed away. eventhough I never knew her personally I will firever hold a place for her and her family in my heart. I learned about Gracie's story after reading Paul Cardall's blog a few months back. through Gracie's story I have been touched in a way that I can't describe.
ever since Gracie passed away I thought about doing a little tribute to her on my blog, to let her family know how much her story has touched me. Gracie was such a beautiful baby! there is a song called Gracie Girl and I love that song because it talks about sweet little Gracie Girl!!!! the lyrics to that song are on Gracie's Blog at http://thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com you can also hear the song on her blog. there are many pictures for her on there also through the months that she lived. also when you go to her blog there is a link to donate to Gracie's Tree; her family and some friends are doing a tree for her this year for the Festival of the Trees. I go to that as often as I can. My mom and I are for sure going to go this year we already have our tickets so we will be able to go on auction night up there. I can tell you this is going to be an amazing year with probably a lot more amazing and beautiful trees in addition to Gracie's beautiful Tree.
Happy Birthday Sweet Gracie Girl!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment