last but not least, here is the vanilla buttercream frosting recipe. I will get the other cupcake recipe on here a little later today.
VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
8 Tbsp. (1 stick) butter, room temperature
3 ¾ cups powdered sugar, sifted
3-4 Tbsp. milk or cream
2 tsp. vanilla extract
INSTRUCTIONS: place butter in a large mixing bowl. Beat until light and fluffy, about 30 seconds. Stop beating before adding sugar to avoid a large mess.
Add sugar, 3 tablespoons milk or cream, and vanilla extract. Beat frosting starting on slow; increasing your speed until frosting is nice and creamy. Add up to 1 more tablespoon milk or cream if frosting is too thick.
NOTE: I had to add 4 tablespoons of heavy whipping plus an additional 5 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream. I did not use milk in the frosting.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment