Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Harvest Pumpkin Cupcakes

so lately I have been making cupcakes, and by far this is one of my most favorite cupcakes to make. these cupcakes are mouthwatering and delicuous! I have made them several times, and the first time I made them it was hard to control myself. they are the best cupcakes in the world! I have the frosting recipes to go with them to follow this post.

Harvest Pumpkin Cupcakes

1 box spice cake mix
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 eggs
½ cup milk
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips

Instructions: mix together all ingredients. Pour batter into paper liners and fill ¾ full.

Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until cakes are light golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool completely on a wire rack.

Frosting suggestions: chocolate ganache, chocolate buttercream, cream cheese, vanilla buttercream

Enjoy, and stay tuned for the frosting recipes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment