Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cream cheese Frosting

my only note to you on this one is that if you frost the cupcakes with this one, the cupcakes will have to be refrigerated. I have made this frosting and it is very good! all of the frosting recipes I have typed on here make a little over two cups.

CREAM CHEESE FROSTING

8 ounces cream cheese, softened

½ cup butter, softened

3 ¾ cup powdered sugar

1 tsp. vanilla extract


INSTRUCTIONS: beat cream cheese and butter until smooth and light.

STOP mixer and add sugar and vanilla

START mixer on low and gradually increase the speed until frosting is fluffy

Frost and refrigerate

also even for the buttercream frostings I still put them in the fridge after I have made them, but once I have frosted my cupcakes with them I leave the frosted cupcakes out of the refriderator for the frosting to harden.

No comments:

Post a Comment