Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gracie's Theme By Paul Cardall

tonight I visited a musician's blog, by the name of Paul cardall. he was born with a congenital heart defect 37 years ago and survived a groundbreaking heart surgery last September. this video was of one of the songs he wrote in memory of a little girl by the name of gracie who lost her life from a failed heart transplant. this song was performed at his concert on February 15, 2010.



for more information on Paul Cardall you may visit his website at http://www.livingforeden.com, and for the touching story about sweet gracie you may visit her blog at http://thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com and read their journey of having a child with a congenital heart defect.

I have more to writr about on my blog, but when I have more time, I will update again. tomorrow I get to go see teresa and her sweet baby ashley, and I am sure I will have plenty of new pictures of her to post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment