Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Piano Lessons and Erin and Mikes news

today I had a wonderful lesson, we went over a few of my christmas songs over the parts that I was having the most difficult time on. I think now I have it, and all I need to do is practice the songs until I get them down very well.

also today Erin told me that her and mike were going to the doctors to find out what the gender of their babies were. so I told her that she for sure had to text me as soon as she was done at the doctors. well I was on the phone with Joanne, and I told her that if I did not hear from Erin by 5:00 I was going to text her. so at 5:01 I received a text message saying that her and mike are having two little girls!!!! I al so excited for them.

as soon as I found out I was thinking of all the cute things I will be getting them. so when I go to work on friday I am going to check out the baby section and see what I find over there.

I did see some cute clearance stuff like dresses, and pajamas for the time of year when they will be born. Erin told me that she is due in May on the 10th, but that the babies could come a month early since she is having twins.

her twins are going to be spoild by me, and I am not even her relative, but I LOVE babies! Erin has always been so good to me, so I treat her the same in return. she always gets me the neatest things because she knows what I like!

Later on I will have a new background for my blog so that it is not just black. I am so tired of the black background. I liked it for a while, but I am not getting tired of it.

I will update again soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment