so today I was visiting another blog that I read often, and I saw that there was a website in the corner for where the teplate and background came from, so I decided to visit the link.
I looked through many different blog designs, and I gound a neat christmas one that I like. yes I know it is a little early to be thinking about christmas but I LOVE Christmas! it is the most favorite time of the year that I love. I love the music I start hearing on the radio on the first of november, it just gets me into the christmas spirit early.
in January I hope to find another cool design for this blog. if you have seen any other blog design websites that are free, please feel free to comment on here and let me know! I would love to hear from you....
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment