Saturday, November 14, 2009

One of those Days......

today has really been one of those days, where you are just tired of everything. well today I am tired of how I always get treated at wal-mart in the apparel department, I am tired of being pushed around.

the other day I noticed that my name was crossed off in adult apparel, and Rachel's name was put there, and I was put in Childrens Apparel. so I texted rachel and asked her who did that, and she said it was Kathy, our ZMS in Apparel. and so I asked her why she did that, and she said well Kathy needs me to help her with some stuff in Adult Apparel, and I was kind of thinking okay, whatever!

so today I was at work, and I started working in Adult apparel, and I never saw Kathy, and rachel was not doing anything in adult apparel, so I proceeded to work freight in Adult apparel. so then my assistant manager over my department came up to me and said that the freight is not a priority, and that I needed to do other things. so I left the adult apparel to sit, unfinished in the backroom. then he told me I had to work in childrens, and he seemed very short with me (or so I felt) and I do not do well with people being short with me.

so then today, I was working in Infants (not feeling very well) and Rachel kept saying to me "you need to go get the infants returns" she was being very bossy, and I felt she was also being short with me. I had a bunch of other crap to do in infants, and nothing got done anyway, so I had no time for returns. I am just so tiredf of people being rude to me, and I am tired of rachel and her comoplaining about every little thing, even her not getting 7 to 4 shifts, when she is lucky enough to get daytime shifts as it is. she needs to be thankful she gets the daytime shifts she gets, because none of the rest of us are as lucky as her an Janis.

I so need a change, and I am ready for a change. I want spring to get here so I can go to the garden center, and get away from all the people who I feel hate me. all I want is respect from my co-workers, I do not think that is too much to ask, but I know there are certain ones who probably can't stand me.

I usually have better days, but I am just tired of being pushed around, and treated the way I get treated by certain ones who I work with. I wish I didn't need wal-mart because I could do so much better if I didn't need them. after July, I may see about going back over to the south joardan wal-mart. I miss those people so much!!! they were so kind to me, and I had many friends over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment