last night I was reading my Biggest Loser weight loss program book until 2:00 AM then I decided that I needed to go to bed and get some rest so I could get up this morning and walk on the treadmill.
so today makerd the third day that I have been walking on the treadmill, and since I have been walking on the treadmill, so far I have burned 520 calories. I have six more days until I weigh myself to see if I have lost anything. I am not going to let anything stop me or get in the way of me losing weight.
last night I also tried to look for my pair of "skinny pants" that I bought along time ago, and they have somehow dissappeared, so today I am going to buy my favorite pair of brown or tan "skinny" pants. since that is the color the we have to wear along with a blue shirt to work, since that is where I am at everyday. plus I already havea few different "skinny jeans" in my dresser that I have been able to wear before. I plan on losing over 100 pounds, about 110 pounds. I have decided that to keep myself motivated I am going to write something everyday on here to keep me going. and when I am at work I am going to do my best to stay away from all of the junk foods, and only treat myself when I have noticed an improvement in my weight loss.
for about the first month of my exercising I plan on walking on the treadmil 7 days a week, and walking close to 30 minutes each time. and walking at a fast pace. if I do that then I will loose the amount of weight I want to lose in the shortest time frame. my goal is to get rid of 40 pounds by december. then I will make my goal again after that.
I must be going to go and get ready for work, I will try and update more tonight when I get home from work.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment