so I have been walking on the treadmil for almost a month now, maybe three weeks I think, and I have already lost 7 pounds. I have been doing well with not eating a lot of junk at work or at home at all!
while my mom and I were on vacation, we went to the store "M&M's World" and we discovered these new M&M's that thy have out only around christmas time, they are mint flavored and they are the best! the only thing is that we got one six ounce box of them at M&M's world for almost $6.00. well the other day at work I decided to go down the candy isle just to see if maybe my wal-mart had the M&M's.........well I was in luck, they had 7 boxes of the M&M's for $2.50 EACH for a six ounce box!!!! A LOT cheaper than online and at M&M's world.
I am now beginning to work on my final projects for school. I am planning on having them in by sunday, that way I can just focus on the smaller assignments that will take less time for me to complete so that I can start on my new classes sooner. I have to write a history papewr, and a professional development plan for my AED/201 class. if I can get those out of the way then everything else from there will be easy to complete.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment