Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Already september......where has the time gone???

this year is flying by so fast, and it alwasy seems like that in September stores start rushing the holidays, (especially Wal-mart) we already have our halloween stuff out in Wal-Mart and a few Thanksgiving things too. of course I don't have time to really browse wal-mart because I am busy in my own department, but from what I have seen while I am on my lunch breaks and my 15 minute breaks (when I get them) I have a chance to see this stuff. I am not ready for christmas yet, and I don't want to see the christmas stuff at the end of september, then the last three months will really fly by, but heay after this year I will have completed my first year of college!!!! then I will have 5 more years left.



now on to the school topic. school is going by so fast, and I am way behind with only three weeks left to complete so many assignments. I have until september 26th to get my assignments done or I will need to get another extension for my classes. at this rate I may need a few weeks of an externsion for a break between the classes I am in now and the classes that will be starting here very soon. since I have not been able to turn anything in for my new classes, my grades are very low right now, but I am getting things turned in very slowly, so my grades should be starting to go up very soon.

I will update again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment