Monday, September 7, 2009

Biggest Loser Fitness Program

To keep myself motivated I have to write about everything that I am learning. I bought two Biggest Loser fitness books to help me along the way. this time I am serious about me losing weight. I want to be able to be close to fitting into my "Skinny pants". I also want to lower my risks for getting diabetes.

I have read so many interesting things in the two books that I am reading. I have learned that eventhough I may only lose one pound the first week, to not give up. that is something that will stick in my head when I weigh myself in Two days. I weighed myself the other day and I have already lost 1 pound, but I know there is a chance that I could be losing more this week. I am not going to stop until I get somewhere with my appearance this time. I also plan on doing other things besides walking on the treadmill. Tonight I read that walking is the best thing for losing weight besides doing other exercises that can help melt the weight away fast!

I plan on only taking one day off a week from the treadmill, and maybe doing other aerobic exercises on the day that I am taking a break from the treadmil. I have been eating a lot better, and not buying junk to snack on at work, and everywhere I walk, I walk in a faster pace.

I am not going to give up! I will not! even if I only lose one pound this week. I am going to continue eating as I should so that I will not gain any additional weight. if I do not go walking tonight, I am going to for sure do it tomorrow morening before I go to work.

I will update in a few weeks on my weight loss if I have lost more than 5 pounds, of not I will just continue to update on my progress. I have burned so many calories already, and I walk on the treadmil a total of 25 minutes at a speed of 3.1 (which I actually do better at than going slower).

more updates to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment