Today has been a difficult day for me emotionally. I am emotionally drained from this day. I think I have cried as much as I could cry today.
I never knew I would have such a difficult time with my next door neighbors son leaving for his mission to serve our heavenly father, but I feel so close to their family that I feel like their children are almost like family I have never had. I feel close to them, that I feel comfortable around them anytime I go over to their house.
I am sure going to miss dallin for two years, but I knw he is doing a great service for our church and for the future members of our church.
today I was having such a hard time that I did not want to go over to his house and play a song for him before he left on his mission, but I can say I am glad I did it before he left. the spirit there was so strong, that I got very emotional before the song.
below are two pictures of dallin (Elder Southwick) I have to get use to that for at least two years, oh man that is so weird to finally be saying that!! so I played a song for him and his entire family and they all said that I left them with a peaceful feeling.....the song I played was gracie's theme.
Gracie's Theme By Paul Cardall
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment