I know it's been a while since I have updates my blog, I promise to get better about updating at least once a month.
there have been a lot of things that we have done in the past few months, since my birthday.
Things we have done are:
in October, or like the end of september, we went to the pumpkin patch by our house, and picked out a few pumpkins for us to carve along with our friend, and her two little kids. it was a lot of fun.
we had halloween, and there really weren't that many trick-or-treaters this year, and they came a lot later than last year. so we ended a little early for the evening since I had to be up by 5:30 for work.
we have also had a few movie nights in there, with family, and that has been fun.
and today, we are currently tracking down mice in our house. we found out recently that some of our food had holes in it, and have since caught two of them, although I am sure there is more mice downstairs in the basement.
so with the mice problem we have been having, it reminds me of this video:
http://youtu.be/-L6UWk6-Hg8
this video is funny, just keep watching. there is one mouse that we can't seem to get, but he gets all the cranberries off the trap without being hit. maybe we already got him, who knows? we will never know how many mice we have, but we are prepared for as many as we might get.
Have a great day. oh and a little later photos and videos will be added to this post.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment