So since my last post on here a lot of things have been happening, good things. First as you have seen on Facebook I got a new little puppy.
He is so much fun, but at the same time he is so much work and all he wants to do is play all the time. He really keeps my mom and I on our toes.
This past week I went to an ENT doctor at riverton hospital to be tested for celiac and a few other allergies, and it turns out I don't have celiac but I am allergic to cats, dogs, and dust.
I was quite shocked to hear that I am allergic to both cats and dogs, and I have been around animals for years, especially cats and I recently got my puppy. But he is not going anywhere, so now we may have to do something with my cat, but who knows what we will end up doing and when we will end up doing it.
I guess we just deal with both animals for now and I just enjoy the time I have with each of them because one of them might be gone sooner than later.
So this could be why my asthma flares up in the evening and for the other symptoms I have been experiencing. I never dreamed I would ever be allergic to the animals I love, and now that I know I am and have one of each I am kind of stuck, but right now I wouldn't trade my puppy for anything else. He is so much fun!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment