Thursday, January 12, 2012

some thoughts

I know I don't write on here very often, but I thought I would write on here tonight since it has been over a month since I have last updated my blog.

Christmas was great this year, and I got some things I needed, and I got some other things that are pretty cool too. I wish I had some pictures from this christmas to share, but I took not one picture with my camera this past christmas, we must have been having too much fun!

this year in April I will have my student loan paid off, which I am so exccited for, then I can look into going back to school. I have been wanting to do that since I quit school in 2009.

I am also close to being able to drive, I just have to get my test taken to be able to get my practice permit, so I can start driving with a driving instructor, then I can get my license shortly after that. so maybe by february I will have my license!! that's my goal!!

also this week is my little brother's 10th birthday, on tuesday the 17th! I can't believe he is going to be 10 years old!!! that is a huge milestone. maybe I can find him and contact him on his birthday! that would be so neat!!

I am still working at wal-mart, but this year I hope to find a new job, something that I will like doing. I have almost been with wal-mart for 4 years, it will be 4 years this coming April!!

well I know this post is kind of all over the place, but that is why I gave it the title I did, these are just my thoughts for the week, and for this month so far! I hope you all are having a wonderful year so far!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment