second of all I just had to tell you a little bit more about the movie dolphin tale if you have not seen it, you can go to a website called http://www,seewinter.com, and there is all kinds of things on there, there is also a live webcam where you can actually see her swimming around in her area, it is pretty neat.
I searched her out on the web, and she was born October 10, 2005. the accident happened two months after she was born. the accident happened sometime in december of 2005. the website also tells about the actors and actresses, and has a ton of pictures from the movie.
here is a picture of winter below, just because I think she is so adorable....

I hope you all have had an amazing saturday, even with this wonderful snow we have had. have a great rest of the weekend :)

No comments:
Post a Comment