Monday, January 30, 2012

Overwhelmed.....

so today I started cleaning my bathroom, and that is like the easiest room in the house right? sure it is, it is the most simplest and fastest room in the house to clean. I was done with that room in about 15 minutes.....well then I decided I would take on the project of my bedroom, which if you have been in my room you would know what it looks like on the inside sometimes. I get a little overwhelmed, as I am sure we all do, and my room can look somewhat like this....



this is from a while ago, and my room was clean at one point, but now today I have done like a deep cleaning which we all do, and now it has become a bigger and more overwhelming project for me because each area takes time. and now I am tired and unmotivated to finish any of it. I know that once I finish it, my room will look and feel so much better, and everything will be so much better organized.

why does everything just have to take so much time and be so overwhelming? does anyone else have this problem? I am not saying I am a messy person, but just saying that things like this can be overwhelming and that I am hopefully not the only one that gets easily overwhelmed by stuff like this.

my organization is soon going to be better....it is almost all under control again!

No comments:

Post a Comment