Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Moab Trip/ My Mom's Birthday

so this weekend we actually had soething fun that we have had planned for a long time, and I have been looking forward to it so much! my mom and I went to moab for the weekend for her birthday, and it was so much fun! we went to arches national park, and saw many beautiful mountains, and arches!

then on my mom's birthday we went to a dinner before we drove home. it was so much fun, and the people in moab were so kind, even the people in the last resturant we went in. we also did some shopping this weekend along the streets of moab which was a blast! I so enjoyed every minute of this trip and so did not want it to end!

the rocks and mountains we saw up there were just breath taking.....here are some pictures from our trip.



my mom and I at the entrence at the Aches National Park







after the trip home I had a few presents for my mom to open, and she LOVED them. I can't wait for her to use the new pan I bought her. we are going to use it tonight! then I bought her a bracelet and a necklace that have a heart charm on the end of them. they are very beautiful! I will have to get a picture of her in them.

we had such a great time, and her birthday was so much fun! what a great day it was!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment