so last night I experienced more of a sleepless night like I did the night before because o my back pain. today I went into my GI doctor, and told him my syomptoms I was having and he felt arond in my upeer rib cage area and all around my abdomen and didn't feel anything abnormal.
he did say that after some one has had gallstones, especially a big one like I have had that they are sometimes likely to get little ones in the bile duct, and in the liver, so that is why I could be in so much pain all over. I guess it only makes sense!
so I am going to call on monday and schedule yet another MRI for my liver, to be checked out, and i the mean time I am just going to take my pain pills he gave me when I need them. this is just crazy! I thought I was truely done with gallstones!
then the next thing we have to figure out is my throat! so we will make an appointment to see my ENT doctor soon. these appointments never end, one year I will be like a finely tuned piano and everything will work as it is supposed to! altogether!!
so there we have it, an answer to something, now we just have to get the for sure answer, and then take care of it and hope that I never get them again! so I am going to get my MRI scheduled for May 12th since I am off that day, and then we will see what that test show, then we will go from there for our next plan of action....
I just want to feel good and for one day have something not hurt, I know one day that is going to happen. one day in my near future! I am just getting tired of feeling this way. mainly in my stomach or side! would be nice!!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment