so this week my mom has had this thing she is doing, and has been gone all day for the past few days. I miss seeing my mom a lot. although it is nice to surprise her with little things for when she comes home.
I am finally on my much needed vacation away from work, although not too much of it is going to be thrilling. today on my fisrt day of vacation I have just been cleaning, and doing things around the house. I have gotten a lot done. the last thing I have to do is my room! amd it is actually almost complete, my bed is made, I just have the floor to clean.
today I got the mail because my aunt said there was something in there for me, and I found the surprise in there for me from her, but I also found a letter from my dad. it was very difficult to read his letter, it was a thick one, and he listed things we would do when he gets ut of the place he is in, and I just don't feel he is going to live up to his word. he has let me down so much before, and it hurts. so it was kind of dissapointing to read it, because I havem't seen him change yet.
other than that my day has been great, I have gotten so much accomplished, and I hope to get my room done tonight, that will be a great feeling! the best feeling ever! at least I get to climb into a made bed when I go to sleep tonight (that doesn't happen too often).
in other news, I am having my colonoscopy and a scope done at the same time one week from today, this ought to be iteresting, I just received that thick envlop in the mail today too, with all the fun paperwork to fill out, yipee! not! ha ha ha! being 23 and having to go through a colonoscopy really sucks, especially because I am so young. oh well, at least we will know if I am okay once I have the procedure done.
I just have so much on my mind, and am getting overwhelmed, and I am worried about so much, and I miss my mom more than anything! this colonoscopy really is strating to make me nervous, okay enough about that, I better end this post before it gets to be too long, I hope you all are doing well...
Have a great weekend!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment