Yes, you read that right, at my young age, although I know that all people or most people get their colonoscopies done at age 50, I am getting one done at the young age of 23 (and not even a half yet) years old I should say.
I am so dreading the preparation part of the colonoscopy, as for the past three days, since my cat scan I have been visiting the bathroom more often than not. it has not been fun, especially when I am at work, and in the middle of a project, and then all of a sudden I am having to make a quick run to the restroom. earlier this week, I had ro run to the restroom quite a bit at work, and I was quite miserible with a rumbling gut, and having to run about every hour or two. big pain in the butt! now it is down to about once or twice a day. at least tomorrow I can just be home and resting, and have a restrooom in close range, if I need one to run to.
so the week that my vacation starts I start my vacation on the 11th of February, and I have the first few days to myself, and on the 14th I have a doctors appointment in the morning at 9:00 AM, then later that evening my mom and I have paul cardall's concert, which we are both so excited for! then on the 15th, I start piano lessons, and then on the 16th we have a party for my uncle since it is his birthday, then on the 17th I am going to relax until I have to start drinking the liquid stuff in preparation to clean me out for my colonoscopy on the 18th which is the last day of my vacation, then on saturday and sunday I plan on resting and taking it easy and resting up for the week ahead. so my vacation is going to start out great then go out with a bang, but then, hopefully we will have some deffinite answers as to why I have been having this pain in my left side.
I have been on pain medication since my GI appointment three days ago, and I have only had to take one pain pill a day to manage my pain, which I think is pretty good, so we will see how I do through the weekend. hopefully I can hold off on the pain medications as long as possible. we shall see what happens this weekend. I have a full weekend planned, so it may not last long.
everyone enjoy the super bowl this weekend, I know I will!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment