Monday, January 17, 2011

doing my research

so lately I have been doing a lot of research on the different problems that could be wrong with me. I have searched "symptoms of hyatal hernias", "symptoms of GERD", "Symptoms of throat cancer", you name it, I have searched for it.

I have also searched for treatments for hiatal hernias, and for GERD, and they are both surgical treatments. so they could require a long hospital stay, or a long LOA from work.

however, I am determined to find out what I have, and cure it. I am getting tired of not being able to eat in peace, and having to clear my throat numerous times at dinner, or belching, for no reason. I am just plain tired of it. I have been dealing with it since the picture above was taken in July of 2010! and that is WAY TOO LONG!! if you ask me!!

a lot of times I just avoid eating during the day because it is a pain, and it takes way too long to do, and plus I would be learing my throat after every bite! it is so insaine, so my only solution is to eat one meal a day and only suffer once a day.

I am getting frustrated, because I can't eat a little faster, and I have to eat very slow, and I have to drink a glass of milk so slow, it is so frustrating!!! I know that there are some people out there dealing with a lot worse things than me, but now my throat, and esophagus are starting to hurt, and it is scaring me. because if GERD is left untreated it can lead to cancer, and that is something I do not want to get. because that is worse to try to treat than GERD it self.

well I have another post from earlier today in the works, so I will post that probably tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment