so the other day my mom and I had my aunt Joanne and her husband john over for dinner and a movie and had a great time. well while we were having dinner we were having a discussion about my cupcakes, since I make the best cupcakes in the world! anyone who has had them from me knows that, and my home made frosting too...
anyway, so we got talking about how I should take them to people, like people in hospitals, or to a homeless shelter, etc. but first I need to set up my own website, and get people who would want to help me by maybe donating items such as cake mixes, or even money so I could go get the items to make the cupcakes.
in the next little while I will have a separate blog for my cupcakes up and running and I will list all the separate ingredients needed for the different cupcakes I have made that have turned out, then you can decide wither you would like to donate cash for the item, or wither you would like to donate the item it self.
also on my cupcakre blog, I will have a "donate" button on the side, if you would like to donate any funds to my account for the items.
thank you so much for your support!
Kandice
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment