Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gallstones

so today I went to yet another doctors appointment for abdominal pain and the continuous burping that happens no matter what I eat or drink. this month has been all about figuring out my health. first it was my esophagus, and we got that taken care of. now I can eat!

but I am stil burping like crazy. the second scope doctor I went to suggested that I may have something wrong with my gallbladder, so he scheduled me fr an ultrasound. sure enough today I went in for my ultrasound and I have gallstones in my gallbladder!!

can't I ever get a break???????????!!!!!?????!!!????!!????!!!??

may and june consisted of me switching medications which was not too bad, then in july before I returned to work, THE DAY BEFORE I RETURNED TO WORK my grandma passed away, then I missed two days of work, but five days that week total three of them I was already scheduled off thankgoodness! then on my way back from montana I started having the burping problem.

then I started not going to the bathroom much long after that, so I bought pedialyte to keep me hydrated, and that helped. but I still wasn't drinking much. then I started having swallowing issues with food and I could not swallow normal food such as a subway sandwich and the burping was out of control! so then I had to resort to baby food, soups, and boosts, and protein drinks. in the meantime I was losing weight like crazy because I was not able to eat. so I had to buy new work clothes and some new clothes for winter.

now I have this gallbladder issue. today I had an ultrasound and the gallstones I saw on the ultrasound screen were pretty good sized! I was shocked at the size. I was not shocked I had them because I had every symptom of a gallstone, but the size of them was amazing to me. I am just hoping that I do not have to have surgery to remove them, because then I will have to miss more work! and may possibly have to use my vacation time since wal-mart is INSAINE!!!! about taking time off, and since I have supposedly used up all of my LOA time. it really is a bunch of crap!

all I want is to be healthy and I just want to feel normal again!!!! just like I said earlier can't I ever get a break????? I am so tired of being sick and not feeling good and being in pain and not being able to feel normal. I just want to feel normal!!! thats all I want!!!!!!

this summer has not been one of my best summers, and if there is one thing I do remember from it is my birthday party. that is the only good thing that has come from this summer. I will write a post on that later on. I have that post saved on my computer. that day was a BLAST!

there are older posts in the works, so stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment