tonight we had our weight watchers meeting, and finally after three months of doing weight watchers I have lost 11 pounds with them. I lost 6 pounds on my own at one point before I joined weight watchers. I have to say that weight watchers has been the best thing that has happened to me.
there have been weeks up to this point that I have gained almost 4 pounds in a total of one week, I have cried, been frustrated, and wanted to give up at times. I just keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the end, because I will be where I want to be. it is so hard to be at work and around chocolate all the time, because I want to eat it, but I know what the end result will be if I do eat it. I have been so much better at eating than I was a few months ago. my habits have changed so much!
at this time last year or maybe even a few years ago I would spend money at McDonalds on a small shake, or a medium shake more than not, and then my money I would spend there started adding up, and I just ate like crap, I ate chocolate, I ate whatever I wanted to that was not good for me to have. I did not ever watch my portion sizes ever, and I would often not eat filling foods that made me fuller for a longer period of time.
today I still have little temptations, but they are no where near where they were a few years ago, or even a few months ago. I may have one peice of chocolate but then I am okay with that and I just continue my exercising to make up for that one piece of chocolate I may have splurged on. I am looking forward to the summer and I can't wait to see where I am at that point in time. I hope I will be under 200 pounds at that time. I have not seen a number below the 200s for so long and I can't wait for that day. todays meeting just proved to me that I am just one step closer to my goal. I cannot wait to see what next week brings. I am going to exercise like crazy, eat right, ride my bike, keep hydrated, and just continue down the path of success for my goal weight.
the lady who teaches our meeting at the weight watchers meeting every thursday is so motivating, and she is just so pleasant and makes us all want to keep on going. she is the most motivational person I have seen. she lost a lot of weight herself with the weight watchers program, and she looks wonderful. also another person that has done the weight watchers program is my friend tami from work, and she looks great as well.
I have such a great support system here at home between my mom, my aunt, my uncle, and tami. everyone helps me and makes sure that I am eating the right things when we are at family functions or wither I am at work. I have one story to share with you. I am sure many of you have done this. last thursday I went to get weighed in at 10:00 AM since I was not going to go to the evening weight watchers meeting, and I had not eaten or drank anything so I could get my true weight for that morning, by the time Joanne and I had left the meeting my stomach was growling and I was starving! Joanne and I went to wal-mart to go grocery shopping, and my stomach was still empty and growling, and you know that when you go grocery shopping on an empty stomach you tend to spend more on stuff you do not need. when we went through the whole store I bought only three food items, AND they were all HEALTHY! no junk food whatsoever! I bought granola bars, cereal, and one other food item, while I was starving! and I got in the car and started eating my granola bars since I was so hungry! but if I can go grocery shopping on an empty stomach and not buy any junk food, so can you!
Thank you everyone for all of your love and support through my weight loss journey so far! you are the best!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment