so I have a few posts in the works that I need to work on and then I will get them post on here.
I will start with friday, on friday it was a pretty good day, I was working in adults, and I think we were working on mods then, but I can't remember since it seems like that lately everyday blends into each other anymore. I was heading to the backroom and I saw linda, and we were talking and I had said something about a co-worker not knowing they were on the other side of the wall, and then she wouldn't look at me or speak to me that day, and I knew something was wrong, so after I knew she was not in the store anymore I texted her and asked her if I did anything, and in the end I apologized to her and we made up, now we are speaking again. then I have another co-worker who was snappy with me on friday, and I am tired of her snapping at me, she is a work in progress to try to get to be nice to me, so nothing has changed with her yet, she is stilol the same grumpy person she has always been, we'll see what progress is made with her soon.
Saturday: I got to work and worked on the stuff in the back room to see what could go out, and then the rest that would not go out I put on Z-racks in the backroom for mens, boys, and girls and by that time it was time to go home, and mt day ended at 4:00 that day, and I came home, ate dinner, and I crashed on the couch.
Sunday: sunday was a pretty laid back day, as it always is. on this day I did a lot of zoning in mens, and got the whole department zoned very nice! I love days where it is slow like this because there are not many custmenrs in the store to mess anything up, 5 minutes after you just straightened it!
Monday: this day was a pretty special day, although I had no time to think about my friend during work, so was sure thought of when I was at home. my friend passed away two years ago on this day which would have been March 8, 2008. I miss her so much, I really have a hard timne on her birthdays, and on the first year that she passed away, I remember sitting at my piano andf playing the song "tribute" by jon schmidt, and just crying because I missed her so much. then on her birthday two years ago, which was September 13, 2008, I was arriving at work I had a very difficult day at work, and could not really talk to anyone because I was so sad. on this day I called fower patch and had a dozen roses sent to her family, to let them know I was thinking of them. if I had pictures on my computer I would post some of my friend, but I do not have any on here at this time. on this day at work I spent the whole day working on the sock mod in the mens department, what a lot of work that was, I was wore out from doing that by the time I went home. I clocked out 15 minutes late, but I wanted to help the new associate get the mod done, since there would have been no one helping her after I left at 9:30. then I came home and relaxed after work.
Tuesday: the last day of my work week!!! I was working on the underwear mod in the mens department until 4:00, then I also had to cover the phones after 4:00 and work on the underwear mod at the same time, and answer the phones. all of this was not a difficult task since the fitting rooms were not busy last not at all, and the phones were not really that busy either. there would be times where I would have two or three lines ringing at once, and it was crazy, but then it would be dead after that. the returns from customer service were very minimal, so I didn't have to go wondering around putting returns awasy while I was watching the phones. I am just glad this night went by so fast!
Wednesday: today I am off and I am having fun just doing nothing except for sitting in front of my computer writting this post! I think I will go get something to eat now and begin my day!!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment