Sunday, October 26, 2008

Work and College stuff

today work was very slow, which was a good thing for me since I was not feeling good today. I was surprised at how slow it was with it getting closer to Halloween. I worked out in the mens department and the womens department which was nice. the womens department always looks like a pack of wild wolves hit it and the mens department looked decent today.

school starts for me in a few weeks, more like three weeks! I am getting so excited about that! school is going to be so much fun! orientation for me should be coming up here very soon. I can't wait to see how that goes since the orientation is pretty much just going to be Bo, my Enrollment councelor showing me how to navigate and do different things on my student web page, from classes, to my assignments, to interacting with other students online who are in the same classes as me and also to interact with the teacher in a group setting and also one on one online. this is going to be so fun! I am WAY excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment