Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cooking Food

as many of you know I have been trying to cook stuff so I learn how to do it on my own. today I made a Cheese Cake and it turned out so good. it was so delicious! the chocolate top turned out interesting but it was still very good. I have learned that if I just follow the recipe of anything everything will turn out as it is supposed to! cooking is fun but it takes a lot of time of both the preparing, cooking and also the cleaning up! :) but if you clean as you are done with the different dishes and food items it will be a lot less of a mess to clean up in the end. I have had some desasters while cooking but everything still works out.

the first time I made Broccoli and Cheddar soup in my old house it got all over the side of the fridge and down under neath it! that was the biggest desaster that could have happened to me. that was a few years back. I have not had that same thing happen since I have been making that soup. I have made it two times since then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment