Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Post Surgery Appointment

Today I had my post Surgery appointment for my eye surgery and my doctor was very pleased with how my eye looks. I am still having a few issues with how objects look like words in my textbooks; they look like they are stacked on top of each other and objects far away are blurry. right now it just hurts my eye to be in areas that have bright lights, and I can't look at objects like computer screens or TV's for too long. all of these things will go away eventually over time.

the first few days were just a little tough with the pain, but since then I have not taken any pain medications or anything. I am pretty tough when it comes to tolerating pain. this is now my third eye surgery and my mom and I both hope that it lasts just as long as the previous two which were between 12 and 12 years and 1 month between each one, so we hope I won't ave to have surgery on my other eye for some time or the left eye won't go out of place.

my eye looks pretty good for being out of surgery for a week today. it is just a little red. the redness is starting to get better. I will try to add a picture to this post later. I actually have some pictures from early on, and one as recent as last night that I took.

have a great evening!


so I have decided that with each post I do this year I will add a different picture at the end. by the end of the year I think it will be neat to see how many different pictures I have come up with. in the fall I hope to take a photography class so then there will be even more fun photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment