so this past weekend around my grandma's birthday we went to st. George. it was such beautiful weather up there, and we had such a fun time up there enjoying it!
we spent a lot of time outside, and got some sun. I spent some time in the pool and hot tub. it was a blast! they water was so refreshing, especially on the second day in the pool.
we shopped at a ton of stores, and had a fun shopping spree of our own (which we never get to do at home) so we enjoyed ourselves that weekend while we had the chance.
we so did not want to have to come home. I got skme cool new clothes which I love! and I have loved wearing! now it is getting too warm for the pants I bought and they might be too big for me by winter, we will see :)
but at least they are one more pair that is long enough for me until then.
my mom and I had such a blast, we so did not want to come home. when we were driving home we drove home it 100 miles of rain which was really bad, and a nerve wracking ride, and drive for my mom since the drivers in utah either speed in the rain, and ride your butt because you are going a safe speed, and they don't care that you are being safe, or they speed and go off in the ditch and therefore create rubber necker drivers in the rain....lovely! so that is what we dealt with some of the way home.
over all we had a blast and so were not looking forward to coming back to reality, and our real lives back home.
we are for sure going to go visit there again, or even better we are going on a bigger trip later this year!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment