so for almost the past mmonth my mom and I have been attending our ward every sunday. I have to say it is the best ward I have seen yet! we have some of the greatest people there in that ward. they are amazing people that make you feel welcome and loved, and accepted.
every sunday just seems to get better and better, every lesson is always a great one. and the teacher who teaches it is always wonderful! I wish I could have this experience everyday in my life all the time!
one thing I do know is that by reading my scriptures and praying daily I can become closer to heavenly father and feel of the spirit of the holy ghost, and feel of that presence when I am not at church. and do kind things for others throughout the week to make me feel good.
oh and I forgot to add that our building was dedicated today in a combined sacrament meeting with one other ward which was so amazing! it was the most wonderful experience today! I wish everyday was this good! oh and today I took my tithing to the bishop of our ward for the first time!
we read a little bit from doctrine and covenants today, and here is a verse I would like to leave you with about service. it is D&C 81:5 Wherefore, be faithful; stand in the office which I have appointed unto you; succor the weak, lift up the hands which hang down, and strengthen the febel knees.
I would encourage you this week to go and do something good for someone and be an example to others around you.
have a wonderful week!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment