Today was the day that I talked with Kathy and a manager about a fellow associate with whom I was having some problems with. the whole day while I was worrying my stomach was turning into knots.
after I was done talking with my assistant manager and the department manager I felt relieved because then I knew for sure that I was not the problem. I knew that after I was talked to that Ruth was going to get talked to as well, so there was nothing to worry about.
the day after today I had some major knots still in my stomach, and my stomach was doing terrible. I did not start actaully feeling better until a few days had passed.
now everything is going well with the associate I was having problems with and we get along great! I actually like working with her again, when we get working together we sure do accomplish a lot in a short amount of time.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment