Friday, December 27, 2013

so behind with blogging.....



since I last updated my blog I have been busy doing many things, my mom and I went on a trip to Yellowstone with her boss and his wife and their family, I ditched the boot and got my pins out, and began physical therapy for my foot.

I have also completed my hours for driving and just need to take the road test to get my drivers license, I now have a car.

Bentley my puppy is no longer a "puppy" he will be 1 year old on January 3rd, that is really hard to believe. it has been really fun here with him at home.

I am not working right now, and will be attending SLCC starting January 13, 2014.

I got my invisalign trays and am now on my second set of 22 sets of trays.



I will be writing another post in the next few days with more pictures of our Christmas craft, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment