I am sure I will be getting this question a lot so to save myself from sounding like a stuck record ll the time here is how it happened. I was getting Bentley ready to go to a party and I had his leash hooked to a doorknob in our mud room so he wouldn't go far. Well when I was trying to walk in his direction he ran across my path and so I tried to step over his leash in which he proceeded to jump up on me and I tripped and my foot twisted and I heard a snap sound,which is never good. Then came the pain. So I crawled to the front door and yelled for my next door neighbor ad he came over and helped me get on he couch. At that time my foot pain just kept getting worse and worse.
My next call was to our friend Teresa to tell her what had just happened and that since she was already on her way over here she old just need to take m to the instacare. So, I got to the instacare and h got me a wheel chair and came back out o the car to get me. Then she brought me back in the building and waited with me until I went back to a room before he left to go to her kids' birthday party.
So I had my X-ray done and my foot was really broken. Badly too, in a really bad spot. So I may need surgery on my foot to repair it.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment