in a year, I really feel like I have come a long way in so many ways, one way is that we recently found out some fantastic news about my shunt, and what a blessing that is to my mom and I today. I am truely greatful for that. I am greatful for the wonderful doctors we have been able to meet that are now in our lives to explain things the way we understand them.
I really could not have come this far without my mom's support and without the support of my aunt, and most of all the support of my counselor, who has always, like my family believed I could do anything and has never given up on me.
today I reached one of my greatest goals of all time, one I have been working on for almost 1 year, and I finally passed today!!! I passed the written test for my learners permit, and I received an 80% on it which is what I needed to pass!!
after today, I know now I really can do anything, and no one is going to hold me back, I just have to keep believeing in myself that I can do it and then I just have to make it happen.
I am really excited for my new adventures that will come with driving and being independent, now I just need to complete the driving instruction, then I can get my license.....one more step to go and I am there!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment