I know I haven't actually given a long update on everything, but not a lot has been happening. since I changed my availability a while ago at wal-mart they cut my hours way back and so I have only been getting 16 to 20 hours a week sometimes 24 hours a week acasionally, but that is it.
as you have noticed I have been trying to put some of my AVON stuff on here, because I am trying to sell AVON, and so far I have made about 110.00 with just two campaigns that I have done, which is pretty good, but I would like to be making more.
this past campaign magazine they had some cool things on sale for breats cancer awareness, including a three dollare pin, and a five dollar bracelet. and I purchased both the pin and the bracelet! they are so beautuful!
I have also been building up my sample suply with every campaign order so that I can give out samples of things to my customers, and I am getting there on getting things stocked up, it is pretty exciting! if you want to sing up to be an AVON representative let me know and I will let you know what you need to do to sign up. it is easy, and you can work in the comfrts of your own home!
in the mean time, I am going to look for a better job, and a full-time job where I will be able to work 8 to 5 or 7 to 4 and have the weekends off! I so deserve that. I have been working in retail fr way too long to not have the weekends off!
to visit my online store for avon go to http://www.youravon.com/kmorrison and check out all of the latest sales!
have a great evening!!!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment