Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tour of new Oqurrih Mountain Temple

Todays events were fun. I did not do a whole lot, except for work on my school work a little bit. earlier on this evening at 6:30 we got to go have a tour of the temple. It was such an amazing experience. It was very beautiful inside. there was also a lot of stairs.

I once again have only updated my blog once a week. I guess I am just so busy with school and work and am very tired these days, so it is only going to be updated once a week at the most. School is just so time consuming and work is very crazy! I have begun my new classes and I am doing well in them, I have an A and an A-, so things are going great! Also with these new classes there is just a lot of reading that has to be done in them to be able to do most of the assignments so that takes a lot of time too.

Now................for an update on the Swine Flu. Three co-workers have caught the bug and have been down for 1 to 2 weeks and out of work. I am not quite sure how the bug got to the softlines associates but it is going arond. so, lately I have been using hand sanitizer like crazy! I have been using it since before the swine flu broke out in the softlines/apparel department, so I am being careful about what I touch and wither it is sanitized or not. I cary a small travel sized handsanitizer to work with me everyday since I am exposed to so many customers in my store.

The other day there was a lady in my store who had a cold and a cough and she touched the telzon that we use in the apparel department to see what the price of the item was that I scanned for her, and right after she touched it and left I wipped the whole thing down with sanitizing wipes before I even touched that thing. I do not want to catch the swine flu, because if I do, since I have asthma it will attack my respritory system. so I am being as cautious as possible so I have no chances of catching the bug.

Now for an update on Piano lessons. I have not had a lesson since last week and it will be another few weeks before I have another one. so for now I am just focusing on school and work. but for now school is very important, so I just play the piano a little bit here and there when I have a little extra time to do so. I will be sure to fit enough practicing in in these next few weeks so that I am well prepared for my next piano lesson. I do have some fun songs I am playing and I enjoy them very much, it is just that I come home and am tired or I do not wake up early enough in the mornings before I go to work. If I make the time then I will be able to practice all the time and always be prepared wither I have a piano lesson or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment